After enjoying one of our favorite happy hours at the Flying Fig, on Market Avenue in Ohio City, last week, we noticed that the Fig had a market. Just next door in a small charming shop, you will find “Market At The Fig.” This sort of thing always gets me excited, mainly because its something different. There is so much out there that is more of the same its a nice breath of fresh air. In this shop you will find exactly that…in the form of assorted fine wines, micro beers, specialty meats, cheeses, delicious gourmet sandwiches and salads. The options keep you guessing, there are even musical events and tastings. Market At The Fig, just one more reason to mosey on down to Ohio City and check out whats going on!
- Study Shows Real Estate Agents who Localize Sell More! ow.ly/m3kUM fb.me/2p8QfmMwI 5 days ago
- Just one year ago only 16% of people thought it was a good time to sell. One year later the number of people who... fb.me/2kvhjGUx7 1 week ago
- WOW, check out The World's Tallest Residential Towers ow.ly/lP7eB fb.me/1JLTNGO4O 1 week ago
- Luxury at it's Finest in this Premier Condo at The Pinnacle - fb.me/6ieNVVdZk 2 weeks ago
- Just Listed - Fantastic 2 BR Fries & Schuele Condo - In The Heart of Ohio City! fb.me/2nhMJYrnD 1 month ago